A successful and comprehensive strategic planning process will, among other outcomes:
- Re-affirm the mission of the NPO.
- Establish strategic goals that are consistent with the mission.
- Identify major objectives that support the strategic goals.
- Identify who is responsible for the completion of those strategic goals and objectives.
- Establish timelines for the accomplishment of the strategic goals and objectives.
- Establish a monitoring system for overseeing the work on the strategic goals.
👨🏫 Have AMC facilitate your next strategic planning session